Saturday, October 15, 2011

ART CLASS

Last week we went to an art class at my local church.  We were shown how to make puppets of 'David and Goliath, the giant'.  It was so much fun.  I want to show you how we did it...

 The teacher's David and Goliath
 At the church with all my friends, Mummas and teacher.

 1. Scrunch up newspaper in a ball and then cover with another paper and twist and then wrap sellotape to make the neck.
 2. Cover the head with tin foil and then with bandage pieces called 'Plaster of Paris'.  My Mumma helped me shape the nose and eyes.  This was a bit messy and fun and dried up really quickly.
 3. I painted the head and body which is actually a loo roll but Mumma did the eyes for me.
 Finished!
After the class the church gave us all a yummy dinner and they told us the story of my Giant Goliath.

No comments:

Post a Comment