Monday, October 24, 2011

WORD UP FESTIVAL

We had the best time ever at the Word Up Festival in Dulwich, London.  There were so many fun games and storytellers and food and music.... Auntie Raffi and Mumma had a stall and I saw lots of Mummas getting my jumpers... Hope they're not all gone, I need to wear them too! 



The writers of some of my favourite books came and there were really fun workshops for children where they would read the story and talk about the books and we asked lots of questions and played...

The best ones for me were:

 MOOMIN

 PEEPO!

THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR

Some of the other friends we made:
Where's Wally?
OKIDO had a workshop where me and lots of other children painted funny animals from their magazine.  I LOVE Okido, it's my magazine now Mumma, you can have Vogue back now!
We bought Emma's book of Monty.  Mumma is going to read it tonight to me.  Can't wait!

Last thing... Puppa got happy that this writer came:
He says he is really funny and works in an office?

No comments:

Post a Comment